Thursday, October 25, 2007

Plot Diagram


  1. The Headless Horseman haunts the small town of Sleepy Hollow
  2. Ichabod Crane, the schoolmaster, falls in love with the town’s greatest beauty, Katrina van Tassel
  3. Crane learns of Brom Bones, his biggest competitor for Katrina van Tassel
  4. The van Tassel’s invite Brom Bones and Ichabod Crane to a ball
  5. Ichabod Crane decides to propose to Katrina at the ball
  6. At the ball, Brom Bones tells a chilling story about how he raced the Headless Horseman and won
  7. After the story, Ichabod Crane proposes to Katrina van Tassel and Brom Bones storms out
  8. Katrina rejects his proposal, and runs after Brom Bones instead
  9. Ichabod Crane rides home alone, and encounters the Headless Horseman
  10. Crane was never seen again, although his horse was found wandering on the side of the road

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKYOU FOR DOING THIS!!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks alot now i dont have to read and do the plot

Anonymous said...

dude now i dont have to make one up myself for my project

Anonymous said...

thank you thank you thank you its so last minute for me u saved me from my teacher killing me

Anonymous said...

AMAZING !!

Anonymous said...

thanks my teacher just asked for more rising action plots. But thanks.

Anonymous said...

thanks!now i dont gotta make up what happened

Anonymous said...

You are a homeschoolers dream now i dont have to read it and my mom will never know :) Thank You

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!! This helped me understand the story so much better! Now,I don't have to re-read the story for class! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I am working on a booklet and you saved me from getting an F.

Anonymous said...

THANKn YOU SO MUCH!!!! you just saved my butt

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU soooooooooooooooooo much you jsut saved my grades :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so so much! Made my life a little bit easier.

Anonymous said...

You just saved me about 2 hours, thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

THANK U SO MUCH NOW I DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS MYSELF

Anonymous said...

Thank you because I had to do it for a grade and this is the last day it can be turned in and you saved my life

Anonymous said...

next time actually fill in the mountain

Unknown said...

Thank you you said it in words that were understandable. the book is really hard to understand.

Nathan said...

Thanks a whole lot, It beats speed-reading the whole thing at 5 am. Also, I agree with the above comment. this writing is great compared to the original text that I am pretty sure is pre-English-grammatical revolution. Anyways, thanks for saving my grade.

MEOWWWWWWWWWW said...

THANK YOU SM LIKE WOW YOU THE GOAT ON GODDDD NIGGA